Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

Survey and Report


Walt: write a report on my survey
Recently I decided to carry out a survey. Targeting the children and staff of Glen Innes School. My question was “Who is their favourite R & B singer?”. I personally went around asking room 7, 8, 9, 11 and 12 that question. Fifty children were surveyed.


I used excel to draw my 3 D graph. My data was represented in a pie graph.
Based on the results most children and staff voted for Chris Brown. Ne- Yo had the least votes with 0.

I believe that most children and staff chose Chris Brown because he has energetic songs. Maybe Ne-Yo was voted the least favourite because he isn’t as popular as Chris Brown.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done on choosing an unusual question. I am sure the children can sing a few of Chris Brown's songs. Do you like to recommend one to sing in class?

Post a Comment